Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Simple Summery Meal

Tonight I was looking through my cupboards looking for something I could make, but I'm just so darn sick of everything, and I wanted something light and summery that would still taste good. I found it in this recipe. It was really good, and Gabe even liked it, said I should make it again. It's called Mostaccioli with Spinach and Feta
and I surprisingly had everything it called for. I just used bowtie pasta (what I had on hand) instead of the pasta it called for, and I had some spinach and just plain feta cheese from a spinach salad I had tried to make prior to this evening. Ashlee liked it, except for the spinach in it of course. So try it out! I love new recipes!

8 comments:

Michelle Kynaston said...

Great idea, i'll have to give it a shot. I do love a new recipe! Thanks for sharing...

The Busby Family said...

Hey Becca, how are you guys doing. I'm glad you have a blog now. How is EMily doing? I haven't heard from her in ages.

Kirst said...

As good as this meal sounds (and it does sound good, I don't know how you always find such good recipes) I'm ready to hear what else you guys have been up to, so what's new?

Christa Skousen said...

Bec I already miss you! It was so fun to hang out with you guys...it went by too fast!

Love you

Holly said...

Bec, This was a hit with our friends...Thanks for sharing!

Maggie and The Boys said...

Yummy!! Sounds like a great recipe, too bad I can't have feta cheese while I am pregnant.

Maggie

Anonymous said...

Becca--I saw your blog through Emily's. How are you doing? You have such a cute family. I saw you went to WY with your family (I saw it on Christa's blog). How fun. I love your family. I am going to add you as a link. I hope that is ok. Please keep in touch!

Natalie said...

Hi Becca. I made this pasta for dinner last night. Justin said it was good and I said, "You can thank Becca when you see her." I'm having left-overs for lunch today. Thanks for sharing...