Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Becca's 5K

So I (Gabe) hijacked Becca's account so that I could post about her 5K (and to give kudos to my lady). She mentioned that she ran a 5K in her last post but was too modest to post how well she did. She came in 12th place among the women and ran it in about 21.5 minutes! I better treat her well because if she ran away, I wouldn't be able to catch her (well, I really would catch her because I'd just get in my car haha). Anyway, above is a picture of a really cute chica. Below is a picture of the runners gathering at the starting line:

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Gabe, I'm glad you posted because of course Becca is too modest. She rocks!

Becca, I'm so proud of you...too bad I couldn't keep running with you...maybe I could actual do that one day...I know I wouldn't make 12th place or anywhere near it. YAY for you.

Nurse Heidi said...

Holy moly, woman! You're FAST!! If we wind up with an extra spot on our Wasatch Back team, maybe I can persuade you to join us?!?

I had to laugh at your San Antonio trip - you landed in pretty much all the same places we did when we went there. We even ate at Texas Land and Cattle. Great minds think alike : ).

becca said...

What a good husband I have! He was too nice to me though, and shaved a minute off my time. It really was 22.5 minutes. But it was a really good race for me, and having my husband there to support me I think made me run that much faster! I love you, Gabe.

Kirst said...

22.5! Becca you are difinitly one fast chica. Maybe one day I'll start races again until then I'll just have to dream about being as cool as you...Oh and Gabe, Kudos on the post, you're awesome to brag about what an amazing lady you've got.