what an inventive little lady!
that is so cute...so do you have to push her, or does she have that leg pumping thing down?
Ha! That's hilarious! What a great idea... because although the swing are the most fun thing on playgrounds, they most certainly aren't if you are always the one pushing others!!
This is brilliant! I can't believe I pushed 3 children on swings and I never came up with this. Unbelievable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what an inventive little lady!
that is so cute...so do you have to push her, or does she have that leg pumping thing down?
Ha! That's hilarious! What a great idea... because although the swing are the most fun thing on playgrounds, they most certainly aren't if you are always the one pushing others!!
This is brilliant! I can't believe I pushed 3 children on swings and I never came up with this. Unbelievable!
Post a Comment