Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kynastons come to visit!!

Our friends, the Kynastons came to visit, and stayed with us a few days the first part of September. It was so fun to see them again after they moved to Idaho more than a year ago. Especially since we all get along so well together, and our kids love to play together. They are almost like family to us.



Levi and Benny are only a week apart!


Ashlee absolutely ADORES Hazel.


Hazel was obsessed with climbing our tree in the backyard...not exactly sure how she did it...


Gabe at the Cowboy stadium in Dallas, Sept. 5th.








Go Cougars!!


Well, we also did lots of stuff that I didn't get pictures of...like going to the Rock 'n River, bbq, playing games, and just hanging out together. It was awesome. Thanks for coming, guys! It was good to see you!

2 comments:

Michelle Kynaston said...

We loved seeing you guys again and playing. Makes me want you to move here even more. =) Thanks for letting us stay with you and for driving us around that last day. =) These pictures of our kids together, and even Levi on the swing were so super cute that I downloaded them - I hope that's okay! We sure love you guys and miss you again!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I didn't realize Gabe went to the game--I bet they had a blast! It was really fun to see Cherilyn, it stinks to have a close friend move far away, doesn't it?