Happy birthday Elena. We love her and think of her often. Tried to call on her birthday, but couldn't get through. All five of you are so special. Love Ya, Mom
awwwwee....i can't believe she would be 3! We love you guys and we're glad you know that you are an eternal family, and that a life with her lies ahead. Happy birthday Elena!
6 comments:
Happy Belated to Elena! We love you guys. That cake looks amazing. Did you make that?
Love it! Happy birthday, baby girl!
Happy Belated birthday to Elena also. I'm sorry I didn't call you. We are in Latvia now. Hope you are doing okay.
Happy birthday Elena. We love her and think of her often. Tried to call on her birthday, but couldn't get through. All five of you are so special. Love Ya, Mom
awwwwee....i can't believe she would be 3! We love you guys and we're glad you know that you are an eternal family, and that a life with her lies ahead. Happy birthday Elena!
I'm glad I got to see you on her birthday. As one who got to meet her, I can say she was such a sweet little baby. Love to you, my friend.
Post a Comment