Ashlee gave her very first talk in Primary today. Gabe and I were there watching her, and we were beaming with pride by the end of it. She did such a good job that her teacher took her into Young Women's and she gave it there too.
Her daddy had prepared her well by printing out pictures in sequence so she could remember what to say. She loved practicing it in front of us, and she was so excited to give it in Primary today! She wasn't scared at all. We couldn't record it at church, but we recorded it when we got home. This is for you, Grandmas and Grandpas!
5 comments:
Wow, she's grown up. I love how she can give the talk all by herself, what a smart girl.
wow, what a good job she did!
I wish we would put more preparation into our childrens talks....thats cool that she got to give it in YW's
Oh my goodness!! Ashlee when did you get so big? I love how Gabe helped her with the pictures.
I've watched the video a couple times now. So cute!
I Loved it
Post a Comment