Benny's very first word was Uh-Oh, and he said that a long time before he could say anything else. But now he is starting to spout out words like crazy (or things he thinks are words), and I thought I better document it before I forget some of the cute things he can say.
My personal favorite, which is not even a word, but is his name for his blanket (which he loves): EESH-eewah.
Bye: bye-Yee or bye-yesh
Daddy: Dah-Yee
It's sad, but he still does not say Mom very often, not often enough for me to know how he says it. :(
Ouch: Ouch!
More: Maaaaaaaaaah
Light: Aught
We have a game with him where we ask him, "Where'd Daddy go?" (or insert any name) And he will always respond, "Dereeis." (There he is.)
He still likes to growl like a tiger. And he can say "sssss" for a snake, but that's about all the animal sounds he can make.
I love hearing my little boy talk. The best is when he will jabber on and on without saying anything. Or you say something to him, and he will talk back like he is carrying on a conversation except you have no idea what he is saying.
He likes to sing "E-I-E-I-O!" to the Old McDonald song, or just sing in general. Sometimes I catch him singing quietly to himself. What a cutie pie.
3 comments:
One of my favorites is when I start singing. Benny soon follows in a strong tone, "Ayie daught!" Which means, "Stop it, that is annoying!"
what a cutie...we sure miss seeing him grow up. When's the next time you guys will make it up to CO?
so fun. He's sure saying a lot of words! When we got back from our trip, Levi seemed like he had grown up a lot. He'd learned to give hugs and kisses, and learned what he "deserves" in life, and is a fighter for it now. So fun to see them growing up.
Post a Comment