Benny with his locks of curly hair (shaking head...poor kid, got that from his mama.)

Benny loves to come out here and sit on this bench.

I caught the kids making funny faces on the window...it was hard to get a good shot cuz the lighting was so bad, and there was a glare on the glass, but oh well! I thought it was cute anyways! You get the idea.

Easter Egg Hunt at the park, with friends from church. Here's Benny with his mouth full. That boy was stuffing his mouth full the minute he found out the eggs were filled with candy, and would scream if I tried to take it away from him.

So I gave up and let them eat it. Here they are enjoying their loot.

My sister Wendy got me a Family Fun magazine subscription for Christmas and I LOVE it! It has so many fun and creative ideas in it. Here's one I decided to make with Ashlee for Easter. It's a papier mache Easter egg and we stuffed it with little chickens and eggs. It was really fun to make, a bit messy, but Ashlee loved helping and she was so proud of it at the end. Very fun!


Here is Ashlee with her friend Alyssa, eating pretzels. We got to play with Alyssa while her mommy was in the hospital having a baby!


Benny loves his blanket.

Gabe took the kids fishing at our local duck pond, and look what they caught!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big Benny's gotten. It's funny but I can see a big reseblance to Jacob...minus the curly hair and with different color eyes. And don't knock the curls, I love them.
very cute pictures. thanks for sharing, it's so nice to see them growing up from afar. thank goodness for the internet. And I LOVE Benny's cute curly hair.
big fish! cute pics of Ashlee and Alyssa..you've been so helpful to me. I also love the big egg you made.
Post a Comment