wow they look great! Sorry i didn't have good directions to give you, but it looks like they turned out perfect. It's something we should have done together....*sigh*
Ah. Now I see why we get along so well. I made a batch, intending to give them to neighbors, but they turned out a little bit ugly. So I just had to deal with it. I'm not going to tell you how much I ate...
4 comments:
Wow, those look soooo good!!
These look absolutely amazing...I know what I'm doing tonight!
wow they look great! Sorry i didn't have good directions to give you, but it looks like they turned out perfect. It's something we should have done together....*sigh*
Ah. Now I see why we get along so well. I made a batch, intending to give them to neighbors, but they turned out a little bit ugly. So I just had to deal with it. I'm not going to tell you how much I ate...
Post a Comment