Sunday, November 30, 2008

Car Accident

If you drive by our house you may see this spectacle out in front:


As beautiful as this car is, it is not our car of choice. No, our Ford Escort got wrecked last week while Gabe was bringing Ashlee home from the doctor. As he was turning left onto our street, a car came from behind and hit him. Thankfully nobody got hurt. Ashlee was pretty shaken up, though, especially since the car hit them right where she was sitting. It happened almost in front of our house, so I was able to come out right away and comfort her. She kept whimpering for a while, but was finally calmed by the prospect of getting to watch a movie. Poor kid.

And this is now our loaner car we get to use indefinitely until our "new" car is ready. I'll post some pictures of it when we get it. We are pretty excited about it.

1 comment:

Michelle Kynaston said...

crazy - I hope you guys are okay! What kind of car are you getting??