We went to Mt. Bonnell last Saturday, and it was so beautiful! We had never been there before. We took a couple that was interviewing with Gabe's company, and we got to show them around on Friday and Saturday. By the way, if you know of any other great sites in Austin, please share! Even though we have been here 3 whole years, I feel like we haven't been out enough, and haven't seen the wonderful sights of Austin!
Sorry these pictures are not the greatest quality. We forgot our camera that day, and these are taken from our cell phone.

You can see the city of Austin in the background above my head (if you have a magnifying glass).
.jpg)
The highest place around!! I don't know if I'd call it a mountain though... :)
.jpg)
3 comments:
such a fun place, and LOOK you don't even have to wear jackets! I miss Austin weather for sure. We tried to call you today - you'll find a pretty funny voice mail - i think hazel thought someone had picked up the phone. She cried about it for 5 minutes!
lots of love,
cherilyn and hazel
i love mt. bonnell...we had been here almost 3 years when we first went. its a great place to take visitors. have you been to hula hut? thats a fun restaraunt on the river.
wow, those are pretty good pics for a cell phone. I especially love the one of Ashlee, she gets prettier by the minute. We miss you guys already (teancum was asking if we could visit Ashlee and Gabe the other day, so sad to say you were to far away)
Post a Comment