Girls beware, this one started practicing early. True Black family style. You should have seen some of the kisses Michael and Joey would plant on mom. I can't get over how big benny is getting though. wow!
I found your blog all the way over here in Japan :)! It was so fun to read about your life! I can't believe how big Benny is! Of course, if memory serves me correctly he was rather big when we left! I miss you guys! Keep the blogs coming. It helps me from being too homesick for Texas, or does it make me more homesick? Jennifer Bezzant
4 comments:
Girls beware, this one started practicing early. True Black family style. You should have seen some of the kisses Michael and Joey would plant on mom. I can't get over how big benny is getting though. wow!
Hee hee hee!! That's a great shot!! I have one of Ethan at about that age doing kissy face on my infant CPR mannikin. I show it to all of my students.
haha...so cute. Blackmail material =)
Hi Becca,
I found your blog all the way over here in Japan :)! It was so fun to read about your life! I can't believe how big Benny is! Of course, if memory serves me correctly he was rather big when we left! I miss you guys! Keep the blogs coming. It helps me from being too homesick for Texas, or does it make me more homesick?
Jennifer Bezzant
Post a Comment