
Benny getting into Ashlee's toys
Benny loves to explore and can finally push himself around to do it! I can't keep up with him. We have had to baby-proof the whole house, and our plant has been in danger several times from being eaten. I am constantly trying to get him away from the computer cord. I don't know why, but he loves it. We are so surprised at Benny's energy and drive, because Ashlee was so much the opposite. She never really crawled, and didn't walk til she was almost 2. She was always so content, just to sit and observe. It is so amazing how different kids are, even within the same family.
6 comments:
For some reason I get reminded of a scary movie watching the first video of Benny crawling towards the camera... The Ring maybe?
YAY!!! You have a blog!!! Benny is so cute! He is a nice combination of both of you. Katie is just as much of a mischief machine as he is.
I had to laugh about the shopping excursion post. Something that wasn't funny at the time, but will be funny later.
And I'm ticked off that you kicked my butt on your 5k without any training! Geez. More than a minute faster, though all three of mine were very hilly courses...
Wow, I can't believe he's mobile! Levi just realized (yesterday) that he can roll to his belly. I'm not complaining - it's kind of nice but wow, our kids are so opposite! Levi is more like Ashlee was I think.
Hazel wants to say to Ashlee: "I want you to come to Idaho because I very miss her. Badly. That's all."
Look at the kid go! Teancum better watch out 'cause Benny is going to beat him out of the most energetic cousin soon...if Ashton doesn't get it first that is.
Hey Becca,
We check your family webpage from time to time and it said you started a blog. Awesome. We have one too, it's www.nowsherwood.blogspot.com
Ben and Ashlee are getting so big. I can't believe it. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Stay in touch.
Kristin, Sam and Isaac
i love his smile here:)
Post a Comment