Sunday, October 14, 2018

Happy 38 Gabe!!!


Happy birthday to my favorite man in the whole world!  
The one who I can confide in, the one who makes me laugh, the one who makes me think, the one who makes me try to be a better person.  Love you!!!

I hope you had a good birthday.  I hope you liked our presents (the kids picked theirs out from the dollar store).  I got you a pair of pants.

We made a candygram poster filled with candy.  It said:

Dear Dad,

You might SNICKER and think we're NERDS, but we wanted to wish you an EXTRA special birthday!   You are a WHOPPER of a Dad, and a real SMARTIE.  You are a LIFESAVER when it comes to fixing things and solving problems.  We wish we could give you a whole shopping SPREE, but this card will have to do.  We love you to the MILKY WAY and back.  

Hugs and KISSES,
Your AIRHEADS

The kids and I really enjoyed making it together.  Then we ate Dad's favorite Jello cheesecake that evening. 

Gabe and I were able to celebrate a few days later going out for dessert at Marigolds with Bakers and the Allreds.

Happy birthday Gabe!  Love you, old man!

No comments: