So I decided to get on here really quickly, just because Thomas got in a big mess tonight. That boy gets into everything, and I mean everything. Nothing is safe from him. If a cabinet is too high, he goes and gets a chair and finds a way to get to it.
Not that he is a terrible kid though. Most of the time he is just trying to be helpful. And he really is helpful sometimes... he can put on his own buckle in the car, he puts on his own clothes and shoes, he tries to help me make my bed in the mornings, help with laundry, he even tries to wash the dishes by hand even though I tell him he can just put them in the dishwasher.
Well tonight he was bothering Eliza (or something like that) so Gabe told him to go to bed. He went upstairs, but instead of going to bed he got into my craft drawer and into a large bottle of orange paint. He proceeded to get orange paint all over the carpeted floor in our room, and all over our bathroom and all over his clothes. When I found him he was in the bathroom and had the water on, trying to clean himself up. That boy. I was upset, but I had to put Eliza to bed, so I made Gabe clean up the mess. (Thank you honey, you were a lifesaver tonight.)
Oh Thomas. He is really quick. And really smart. It is hard to keep up with everything he does, especially since I have to devote so much time to Eliza. He has been through our game closet many times, and loves to pull out new games to play and spread out the pieces everywhere. He loves his cars, and reading books. He is a super smart and fun kid, but my goodness, he sure can get in trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment