Then on their way home, they stopped at Bishop's Castle, which I am very glad I was not there because this place spooks me with it's heights. I would have been scared to death for my kids, but I am glad to see they were not scared in these photos. I can't believe they climbed to the very top, and took photos up there. The pictures do not do it justice how high it is.
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Backpacking with Richards family
Wow, this summer has gotten away from me, and I have forgotten to post about all the fun details of our lives! First up, Gabe and the kids went on a fun backpacking trip with our friends, the Richards at the end of June. I was going to go along, then finally decided to stay home with Thomas, since my doctor advised me not to hike over 11,000 feet, I have a hernia, and we weren't sure how we would handle Thomas and his diapers. The kids had a blast! Some highlights I heard about: catching fish in the stream with their hands, scary stories at night including "The Porcelain Doll" story, fishing, and having lots of fun with friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment