Hello! If you are reading this, I have an exciting announcement for you today-- exclusive to my blog readers. (I know there may be one or two of you out there somewhere! 😄 )
Okay, before I share, I need you to promise me something first. 1) I need you to leave me a comment on here saying that you read this, and 2) you can't tell anybody else. It will be our little secret. I probably can't keep it quiet that long, but this will be fun and interesting to find out if anybody actually checks this blog.
Anyway, onto my exciting news.... I am pregnant. Yes, I am. It has been hard to keep it in, and I have been sick but trying to keep up the façade of being normal. That has been rough. Especially when most days I feel like I want to throw up and take a nap for the whole day. My kids don't even know it, and that is hard to keep up with everything in front of them. Probably in a week or two I will tell them, but I want to keep it a secret just for now. Anyway, that is it! Curious to see if anyone actually reads this! :)
2 comments:
Congratulations! :) It pays to have old friends on my blog feed.
I read it! However is it cheating if I already knew you were pregnant? ;-)
Post a Comment