Oh, Thomas. This boy has my heart. He is adorable in so many ways. Today was his birthday, and I love how he would sing Happy Birthday to himself-- kind of shouting and getting higher on the last part: Happy birthday TO YOU!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Black came over for dinner and cake, and celebrated this happy day with us. Then later, when the Beards got back from Utah, they came over to say Hi as well. Thomas got super hyper playing with all the pillows with the kids. He was in the middle of the pillow fight, thinking he is a big kid too.
We were at a volleyball game on Friday. Ashlee and Ben were playing, and Gabe is their coach. Their team name is the "Dragons." We've got a lot of team spirit for our team and we hear a lot of cheering for our team. Well, after Thomas was listening to it all, he started doing his own cheering. "Go draGONS!!!" Over and over again. Lots of people turned around and smiled at his cuteness. Why oh why did I not take a video.
Thomas also gets in a lot of trouble. I caught him the other day after coming in from the sandbox with sand smeared all around his mouth and hands. I am sure he was eating the stuff. Another day, I found him in the bathroom sucking on a wet sponge I use for his baths. The only water he could have gotten must be from the toilet. Our son was most likely drinking toilet water. Oh this kid.
I love all his energy and zest for life. He makes me happy. And tired. 😊

No comments:
Post a Comment