Wednesday, May 24, 2017

End of School Year

Spring volleyball season had to come to an end.  I think this was their 3rd season together?
This team loved having Gabe as their coach.  He did a great job with these girls (and Ben).  Since Ashlee is going to be on the MacLaren team next year, I don't think this team will play together anymore.  :(    As Thomas would say, "GO DRAGONS!"






Track and Field Day




With all the other 3rd graders, Ben hiked all the way from the school to Garden of the Gods and back on the last day of school.  I met up with him at Garden of the Gods.  Elise was there with Brandon too! 


Ben with his teacher, Dr. Brevik.


Sam had an ice cream party on the last day of school.  
Here he is with his teacher, Mrs. Kuykendall.  We both loved her.  She was a wonderful teacher, and Sam kept telling me how much he was going to miss her.


No comments: