Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day 2015

We drove to Gabe's parents house for dessert today, and I took a couple pictures while I was there.

I am so grateful to have married into such a wonderful family.  Happy Father's Day to Gabe, his dad, and Abuelito!  These men are such great examples to me of what fatherhood is all about.

And we couldn't pass up a "4 generations" shot.  Here are all my handsome boys!  :)


I wrote down 10 Reasons Why I love Gabe, and I will list them here too:

1.  Strong testimony
2.  Makes me laugh
3.  Tall, dark, and handsome  :)
4.  Loves kids
5.  Smart
6.  Good at fixing things
7.  Genuinely cares about people
8.  Wants to help people
9.  Good provider
10.  Fun to be around

I'm sure there are more things, but I think this is a good starter list.  :)

We had a great Father's Day!  Thank you Gabe, for being the wonderful father and husband you are for our family.  I love you.

No comments: