BEFORE:


AFTER:

I realize it may not look a whole lot different. But she still wanted it long, so that was about as much as I could get her to do.
She was pretty nervous the first day getting on the bus (as was her mother), so much that it was hard to get her to smile for the camera. (But since that time she has learned to love it... I tried to get her to come home with me one day but no way, she wanted to ride the bus.) :)


My little girl is all grown up... (sniff sniff)

Now she is LOVING school!
1 comment:
I can't believe that life goes on and our kids grow up even though we're not together anymore. Something about it just doesn't seem right. =/
Ashlee is a beautiful little lady, and her hair was/is long - I think it's beautiful.
We got your Christmas card today, and it made me miss you - but i'm glad to hear you are loving Colorado and that things are going well for you all there!
Love,
Cherilyn
Post a Comment