
We grew a garden this summer! We planted corn, carrots, peas, tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, pumpkin, and raspberries. The deer liked munching on the corn, and the strawberry plant lasted about a day before it was eaten, but overall I think the garden was a success!
It was the first year we have ever successfully grown tomatoes, and when I say tomatoes, I mean A LOT of tomatoes! They were mostly Roma, with one Better Boy plant. Next time, I'll go with more Better Boy. Yummm! Home grown tomatoes are my favorite.

Lazy days at the pool playing with family and friends.

BYU Game against Air Force. Go Cougars!!

Ashlee's chart:
Benny gets a check mark when he does something good.
He gets an X when he does something bad or is "meen."
Hmmm......

Struggling with Potty Training...(finally in November he is done. Woo Hoo!)
1 comment:
Nice shot of Benny's bum! =)
Cute when they're so young!
Post a Comment