Hey - that's my Sandy's and Rosie's birthday - what a great day to have a baby! Congratulations Black Family!We miss you here in Texas...;o(But Colorado is a beautiful place to live and they're lucky to have you!Shaleen
Oh my goodness...what a sweet little cutie he is! I'm so happy for you guys. I love his name and hope you are recovering well Becca. Loves!
Congrats you guys!!!!! I like the name. :)
Congratulations to you all! How wonderful. Your kids are adorable.
congrats, becca! wish you were here so that we could see your sweet baby in person! i love the name you picked. hope all is well!
Congratulations you guys!! We'll be in Colorado at the end of March, we hope to see you guys and meet the little guy!love you, Sam and Kristin
Can't wait to meet that little man one day! We love you guys.
yea! Congratulations mom and dad! He looks so cute. I'm glad things went well for you on the drive and that everyone is doing great! Happy birthday Becca and Ashlee!
Wow, what a cute baby. I can see Ashlee and Benny are sure a proud brother and sister. Congratulations, we are very happy for you!!! - Brian & Debbie
can't wait to meet him!
Cute Kid!! and a pretty good name, too!! Congrats! Can't wait to see you guys.
Wonderful news! Congratulations! Perfect name for the perfect addition. Hope all are healthy and well!
Aw, he's CUTE! Congrats!
Congrats guys! He is adorable.
I'm not sure if I added you to my blog. send me an email so I have your address: lisa.busby@gmail.com
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Hey - that's my Sandy's and Rosie's birthday - what a great day to have a baby! Congratulations Black Family!
We miss you here in Texas...;o(
But Colorado is a beautiful place to live and they're lucky to have you!
Shaleen
Oh my goodness...what a sweet little cutie he is! I'm so happy for you guys. I love his name and hope you are recovering well Becca. Loves!
Congrats you guys!!!!! I like the name. :)
Congratulations to you all! How wonderful. Your kids are adorable.
congrats, becca! wish you were here so that we could see your sweet baby in person! i love the name you picked. hope all is well!
Congratulations you guys!! We'll be in Colorado at the end of March, we hope to see you guys and meet the little guy!
love you, Sam and Kristin
Can't wait to meet that little man one day! We love you guys.
yea! Congratulations mom and dad! He looks so cute. I'm glad things went well for you on the drive and that everyone is doing great! Happy birthday Becca and Ashlee!
Wow, what a cute baby. I can see Ashlee and Benny are sure a proud brother and sister. Congratulations, we are very happy for you!!! - Brian & Debbie
can't wait to meet him!
Cute Kid!! and a pretty good name, too!! Congrats! Can't wait to see you guys.
Wonderful news! Congratulations! Perfect name for the perfect addition. Hope all are healthy and well!
Aw, he's CUTE! Congrats!
Congrats guys! He is adorable.
I'm not sure if I added you to my blog. send me an email so I have your address: lisa.busby@gmail.com
Post a Comment