Monday, February 22, 2010

Greetings from Colorado

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted, and SO MUCH has gone on since then. So in the interest of time, I'll just give you some highlights:

*Our drive to Colorado went well! We had to stop every hour so I could get out and walk around a bit (me being very pregnant), so the trip was long, but much more enjoyable than just driving straight through.

*Our first stop of the trip was to see Elena's grave for the last time before we left. This was one of the hardest things I had to leave behind. It made me sad. :(


*My birthday!!! I turned 28 on the 28th of January. :) We are staying with Gabe's parents in Colorado until we can find a place to live, and they were so nice to me, getting me a cake, and taking me out to get a manicure. So fun!


*Gabe took me out to Biaggi's for a romantic dinner. Happy 28 to me!


*Ashlee turned 5 on the 16th of February!! We celebrated by taking her to Chuck E Cheese's with some new friends from church.




Happy birthday you sweet girl.




Gobbling down the cake.


Helping themselves to more icecream.




New bike!


*Playing in the SNOW!!!




1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay! So fun to here a little of what you and your family have been up to! We miss you!! Thanks for the update!!