Okay, on top of all the moving, packing, etc., we now have to keep our house SPOTLESS so anyone who feels so inclined can see it. That is TOUGH! And if that is not enough to keep us busy, we decided to go buy a new car yesterday. Gabe traded in his Miata for a 2008 Dodge Avenger, and couldn't be more thrilled. I asked him if he was sad at all to be getting rid of the Miata, and he said No Way!!
Hmmmm....I don't know if we are getting enough life changes in at once, what more could we add...new job, new car, new baby...
So we were at the car dealership all day yesterday, and the kids were snacking on bags full of popcorn the whole time. Well, we were pretty exhausted after all that was done, but I managed to throw together a meal of spaghetti for us. By that time, Ashlee was complaining that her stomach was hurting her, but Benny downed three platefuls (he loves spaghetti). A little later we put the kids to bed, and were just going to bed ourselves, when we heard Benny throw up. Oh no. Cleaned that up, then I went into Ashlee's room to check on her and saw that she had thrown up all over her sheets. Ugh Oh. Cleaned that up too, and started doing laundry. Well, don't want to bore you with details, but we ended up doing 5 or 6 loads of laundry that night. Benny threw up a bunch more times, and none of us got much sleep.
Do we need to add anything more to deal with? I don't know how much more I can handle before I start going crazy.
6 comments:
I'm so sorry your kids are sick! That does not sound like a fun night. Is there anything we can do to help with anything? Please call if there!!
oh wow, that sounds so fun - the fun stuff, and so awful - the throw up part. I hope the move goes well! Are you leaving today? It seems like you are somehow keeping your sanity through all of it! That is amazing!!
Good luck Bec! That is a lot to handle. I'm excited for your big move though!! Glad you will be a little closer.
Yuck! and no fun dealing with all the stress. I'm sorry you're having to handle everything with us too far away to help except with prayers. I hope you're settled at mom and dad's soon.
I didn't realize that was your new car I saw this morning. Nice. Flower seems to be settling in well here. We bought a bunch of dirt tonight and have half the holes under the fence fixed now. She'll probably be outside hopping around tomorrow. She seems pretty at home in her cage and very curious to see what lays beyond. I'm sure she's missing you already, though, as are we. Good luck with everything and let us know if we can be of any help.
you are so lucky you are headed out so you don't have to stress about your house...but we will sorely miss you.
Post a Comment