Thursday, January 7, 2010

Upcoming Changes

Well, I really should be packing but instead here I am sitting at the computer, wasting time... and thought I'd update you on our news.

We are MOVING to Colorado!!!!! Yep, that's right! Gabe accepted a job there and we will be moving in a couple weeks! We have been packing lots and lots of boxes, and trying to figure out how to fix our home up to sell. It is not an easy task. But we are super excited about it, and will LOVE living closer to family, and mountains, and snow!

But it is even more complicated by the fact that I am 7 months PREGNANT. Yep, I am pregnant too. My due date is March 10th, it is a BOY, and I just don't have enough energy these days. I am just hoping the baby will not decide to make an early appearance, and will be good and wait until the due date like the others, so we can get settled a bit and find a doctor and hospital before then.

We've got a lot of stuff going on, and I really feel OVERWHELMED by it all. So much so, that instead of packing, I am sitting here thinking of all that I need to do, and not getting anything done. So I guess I better sign off for now.

7 comments:

Jolena said...

Congratulations! What an awesome opportunity! I so wish we could move back to Colorado, but I'm pretty sure that's never going to happen. Where in Colorado are you going? Colorado Springs I hope.

Good luck moving pregnant. That will be crazy but I'm sure you'll do awesome and be so happy to be closer to family when he's born.

Michelle Kynaston said...

Yipeee!!! Maybe we'll get to see you a little more often. =) We're so happy for you and glad to hear you are having a boy! So fun!!

I hope the move goes smoothly and that you feel good during all of it! We miss you guys and wish we were there to help - to return the favor and let you "move in" with us. Your house is beautiful, and is a great house, I'm sure it will sell and to a great family.

Michelle Kynaston said...

oops, I meant to say "sell quickly" =)

Holly said...

I am so happy for you guys! I wish we could follow you there too, hey, I can dream, right? Please let me know what I can do to help!

Kirst said...

Congratulations! I'm glad that you'll be so close to mom and dad. Becca, hang in there. I know what it's like moving with kids and being tired. Have your V.T. take the kids for a bit so you can get stuff done and remember we are all praying for you and love you tons.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

will miss you guys...

Nurse Heidi said...

Well heavens, this is what I get for not reading your blog for a month! Holy buckets you've got a lot of changes all at once...the funny thing is that I was literally thinking just a few days ago that it was probably about time for you to have another baby... Guess my instincts were right.

I make it out to Colorado a couple times a year, so I'll have to see if we can manage to meet up for lunch or something. Good luck with everything!