When they got here Saturday evening, we all had pizza, and went out on a double date to one of Gabe's favorite places, Dave & Buster's.

Gabe won the jackpot in Skee Ball, even though he only got two 100 pointers. We couldn't figure that one out, and finally decided the machine must have known it was his birthday. :)
We tried it a few more times, but couldn't make it happen again.
We tried it a few more times, but couldn't make it happen again.

The kids enjoyed playing in the bubble wrap from Gabe's presents. This picture's a little fuzzy...but too cute not to include.

I have been against owning video games in the past, but I finally backed down and bought Gabe a Wii for his birthday. That was supposed to be his other surprise.... until he "accidentally" looked at my email and saw the ebay purchase there. Oh well.




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Gabe! Wow, a visit from Holls and Ty, Dave and Busters, Wii and was that a cheesecake! I'm glad your day was special. I love you.
I wonder who gave word about Holly coming.
Happy Birthday Gabe, Looks like quit a party. Wish we could have been there. Love ya, Mom Hunter
Post a Comment