It's been almost a month since I've posted anything, but my reason is NOT the usual...I've been too busy or too lazy to post anything. No, actually it's been on my mind frequently and I've been wanting to post stuff.
My reason is just this...I lost the camera's cord and I was unable to post any pictures! Aaugh! But happily that problem was just solved tonight, when I found the cord...in the garage. You see, in our house if something is lost, it tends to migrate towards the garage. This is a very strange phenomenon, but it usually tends to hold true. Especially for car keys. The keys love it in there. I've found the phone in there, the mail, and other things I can't remember right now. I don't know why this is, but I should really start looking there FIRST if anything is lost. Just a note for future reference.
1 comment:
haha. must be nice to have a place to start! I sometimes feel like i've lost my mind not knowing where in the world "it" could be!
Post a Comment