
Literally, Benny's temperature was at 103 degrees.
We had planned a fun-filled 4th of July weekend complete with going down to San Antonio to visit Holly and Tyler, Sea World, and the temple, but alas it was not to be. The Thursday before was when Benny started puking. He felt really hot, was not himself, and just wanted to lay down and cuddle with Mommy. (Ahhh, I loved that part.)
So we spent a fun-filled weekend at home instead. We still managed to make it out for the parade less than a block from our house, then to the festival at the park. Gabe started building a shed in the backyard (something he had been talking about for months)...pictures to come later. Then later in the evening we got together with our neighbors and enjoyed a barbecue together then fireworks. It has become a tradition in our neighborhood to do this, so I'm kind of glad we got to be here for that after all. Plus, Gabe went crazy again this year buying fireworks with his buddies, so it was quite a show.
4 comments:
Is he feeling better yet? The timing was such a bummer! Well, Tyler is working 13 straight days and then will have next Saturday and Sunday off so maybe we could try for next weekend!
I'm sorry he got sick, that's no fun. I'm glad you had a good 4th though!! I'm excited to see pictures of the shed Gabe's building.
I hope Benny is feeling better. I'm sure Gabe's fireworks show was ton of fun, I can picture his maniacle smile as he lifts them off.
poor little guy. It was fun to hang out for a bit that night!
Post a Comment