Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Bunny House


To preserve my sanity, the bunny had to move outside. It turns out I am no good at bunny-potty-training, and I was all too sick of cleaning up little messes around the house. I came really close to selling her on Craigslist, but the thought of Ashlee heartbroken, and when it came right down to it, I would be sad to see her go too. She has become part of the family.

So Gabe (being the handy man that I know and love), built this cute little house for the bunny. She is now an outdoor bunny, and I am perfectly happy with that. We have a fenced-in backyard, so she is free to run around in our yard all day, then we put her in her house at night.


2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

good job, gabe. love the bunny house!

Michelle Kynaston said...

wow, great work Gabe - what a professional job!