Gabe's favorite food is lasagna, and since we have been married I have hardly ever made it for him because I have always thought it was too hard to make, too time-consuming. Well, it's not hard at all if you don't have to cook the noodles beforehand!! I was thrilled when I learned that! You just have to add more water to your recipe (or if you are like me, you follow the recipe off the back of the box). This is probably not new to any of you expert chefs out there, but to me this was life changing. In the past month I think I have made it almost once a week. Yay! And I am making my husband happy!
5 comments:
I have a really great and easy lasagna recipe! it is a staple in our home--really not as hard as it seems! Especially not cooking the noodles!
I only discovered the not cooking the noodle trick this past year...so much easier. I can imagine how happy Gabe is with the extra lasagna :)
Good for you bec! I didn't know that either. Tonight I think I am going to try making that pasta recipe you posted forever ago...
YAAAaaaaaaaayyy!!!!!(for me)!!!!!
very cool - you'll have to send me the recipe! I've never made lasagna either - too intimidating.
Post a Comment