Ashlee has a gift for making Benny laugh. I can't make him laugh like she does. Here are two videos taken just yesterday when she is making him laugh hysterically. In the first one, Ashlee is taking leaves out of our pond, and saying "Ewww" which makes Benny crack up. He had been laughing a lot, and we only caught the last part on video. Then he started trying to copy her, taking leaves out, and saying "Eww." (See if you can hear him, it's pretty cute.)
The next video is in the bathtub, and Ashlee is again doing the same thing, and Benny is laughing hysterically at her. He laughs so hard, he falls back into the water, and I have to rescue him. What cute kids I have.
Tonight I was holding Benny in the rocking chair in his room, singing a song to him before I put him in his crib, and while I was singing he just fell asleep in my arms. I didn't want to set him down; I just wanted to hold him all night. He was so warm and cozy next to me. It brought me back to when he was a little newborn, and and he would fall asleep in my arms. That hasn't happened in a long time, and I cherished being able to hold him tonight, fast asleep in my arms. He is my little Ben-Ben, and my Benny Booper, and I love him so much. He is a good boy.
Now I remember yesterday we were at the park, and after he saw his sister go down the big slide, he decided he could do it too. I loved the look of utter terror on his face going down, and then his look of pride at the bottom, and then his excitement at going right back up to do it again. He did it over and over again, even though he was terrified every time. Oh, I love that boy.
4 comments:
So cute! I love how he thinks it's hilarious that his sister is grossed out, and then makes it fun for her.
oh the sound of your child laughing...so wonderful. Siblings are one of the greatest gifts we can give our child.
Wow, it is fun to hear all the giggles. How cute. I wish I could see them and you for real. Someday.
so cute, his laugh is so fun to hear. She's always been able to make him laugh. Awe, what good kids they are.
Post a Comment