The first ride we went on was the train around the park. We didn't know at the time that it was really meant for people wanting transportation to the other end of the park and back. So we parked our stroller at one station and rode to the other station. Oops. So we had a little time to sit back and wait until we could make it back to get our stroller. Oh well! :) Check out our cool shades.


Side note: In case you're wondering where Benny is in these pictures, he didn't come along. We left him behind with a friend. (Thank you Jessica!) It was hard leaving him all day, and I felt like a terrible mother the whole time, but we knew he was being well taken care of. How could we pass up a trip to Six Flags anyway?
Ashlee loved hugging all the cartoon characters.


Ashlee loved all the rides except for the the water ride, where we got soaking wet. We happened to pass right underneath the plummeting waterfall, and she hated that. The people on the other side of our water raft managed to stay dry, but we got soaked! But I think we were the lucky ones, because it was HOT that afternoon, and being all wet felt pretty good.
Smiling at the beginning of the ride:


All wet and smiling again!

Ashlee getting an early driving lesson from her dad:

Ashlee at the wheel again!

As much fun as the kiddie rides are, Gabe and I managed to squeeze in a few rollercoaster rides as well. :) Too bad Gabe and I didn't get any pictures of the two of us in a picture together. We had lots of fun though, and I really hope we can go again next year!
4 comments:
HOW FUN! I'm so glad you guys could have a day of relaxing and enjoying each other. I wish I could have seen Ashlee's grin as she met character after character. I hope you get to do again next year too.
Looks like you had a great time!!
So fun, I'm glad they do that for you! Such a fun outing for the family.
that does look like a lot of fun, how cool to have the whole park rented out! Ashlee looks like she had a blast!
Post a Comment