Yesterday Benny was "chasing" Ashlee as fast as a crawling 11 -month old toddler could go, and Ashlee was screaming and laughing at the same time trying to get away from him. All of a sudden she ran into the wall and into a pile of baseboards (our next project), and hurt her hand. She starts crying, and the tears come gushing out, and she looks at me with her gorgeous tear-filled brown eyes and says, "Mommy I broke myself." It was so cute I just had to smile. She just melts my heart sometimes.
Benny's new thing is he loves to shake his head. I look at him and he looks at me, starts smiling mischievously and starts shaking his head at me. Hmmmm, wonder where he got that from. :) Ahh, I love my kids.
2 comments:
so cute:)
I love that little girl, she's hilarious. Kids say the darndest things.
Post a Comment