Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Allergy Season is Here!

I hate allergies. They stink. I thought when I moved to Texas I might get rid of them for good. No such luck. This year they hit me hard. I am sick of running to the bathroom, and grabbing loads of tissues for my ever running nose. My eyes are burning, and watering, and I keep sneezing. If you see me, don't worry I'm not contagious! Just suffering through this time of year.... and trying to keep indoors! Happy fall! :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I know exactly how you feel! I'm completly miserable right now. If you find a good allergy medicine that actually works please let me know.

Christa Skousen said...

I've had a few allergies lately myself...it stinks! I hope you feel better soon!

Michelle Kynaston said...

Sounds aweful. I hope you get some relief! Did you buy some stock in Kleenex on Tuesday? If so, you're a millionaire! =)