Friday, February 17, 2023

Ashlee's 18th Birthday!

Ashlee turned 18!  How is that even possible.  We have an adult child now.  Crazy.

For Ashlee's birthday, we went to Olive Garden with Grandma and Grandpa.

Then a lemon bundt cake for dessert.  Delicious!


The next day I took Ashlee shopping at the Outlets, and bought lots of new clothes.  Then that evening she invited a few friends over and went to a movie/ hot tub.

Oh I love this girl more than words can say.  She is such a good girl, and hilarious.  She always keeps us laughing.  She is a good friend to others, and has trouble deciding which people to hang out with, because everyone always wants to hang out with her.  Her mom and dad feel a little left out sometimes because she has such a busy social life.  She is a hard worker.  She has always excelled at school, she tries hard in sports, and is amazing at piano.  She is super responsible as well, and often reminds me of things I need to be doing that I forgot about.  She keeps her room clean, and does her own laundry.  She and her sister Sara have a special connection, and often times Sara calls her "mama."  Ashlee is amazing, and I love her to pieces.  Still in denial she will be leaving for college in a few months.  She will always be our little girl, and now I am tearing up just thinking about it.

Love you Ashlee!!! 

 

No comments: