Our sweet little Liza had a birthday this week!
On the day of her birthday, we invited Grandma and Grandpa over for dinner and cake. Eliza requested her favorite In-n-Out for dinner and "a pink cake." She loved all her presents! Grandma Black got her some Frozen slippers, and I gave her a little music box. Ashlee gave her some eye shadow, and she has been seen with it all over her eyelids. She also got some dolls from Sam and Thomas, and Frozen legos from Ben. She was a happy girl.
We postponed her party with friends until the following Monday, and almost all her friends came! (Just missing Ethan because he didn't want to go to a "princess" party.
We started out with making crowns, then Thomas led them on a treasure hunt.
I'm so glad the weather was nice enough they could play in the backyard. They had a lot of fun jumping on the trampoline, and playing on the swings.
They also loved meeting Rosie, our bunny.
Time for pizza!
Next up was the pinata. Everyone got to hit it once, then on Thomas's turn he broke it open.
Here is the cake I made for Eliza. I think it turned out pretty cute!
Happy birthday sweetheart! I love your happy personality, and what a good friend you are to others. Everyone loves you! You are beautiful, inside and out. I love how you like to be wherever I am, and do whatever I am doing. You are my little sidekick, and I just love it. You love pink, and princesses, your toys, and your favorite pink blanket, but you also are very willing to share with baby Sara to make her happy. You are in a dance/gymnastics class with your friends Abigail and Sloan, and you love your preschool class too. You are very smart, and I am starting to teach you how to read. You love to go over to Mila's or Ethan's houses whenever you have a chance. You are constantly coloring, or drawing pictures and giving them to me. I am so proud I get to be your Mom. Love you Eliza! Happy birthday!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment