Friday, September 30, 2022

A Day at the Pumpkin Patch!

Eliza's preschool had a fieldtrip to a pumpkin patch close by in Monument, so we met up with some of Eliza's friends (Abigail and Emilia).  Sara found a new little buddy too!  (Noah, Abigail's little brother)

First we bounced on this bouncy inflatable.


Next Eliza went down slides, both by herself and the bigger ones with Eli.

Next up, feeding the animals!


This was Sara's favorite part of the pumpkin patch-- playing in the corn box!


Eliza liked it too :)


Then we went for a very dusty ride in some cow barrels behind a tractor.



And found some fun swings.


Last of all, we went to pick out a pumpkin to take home!

I see some of the cutest pumpkins right here.




As we were leaving it started sprinkling.  We left just in time!  
I love pumpkin patches, and I'm so glad we came!

No comments: