Sara absolutely loves Lucky. Her only word continues to be DAH!
(Sometimes this means Dad too-- so I guess she can say 2 words.😆 )
She loves food too. You always know she is hungry or wants something because she will go mmm, mmm, mmm. (Impossible to write down the noise she makes, but just know it is adorable.)
Eliza is a super sweet big sister to her, but with Sara it is a love/hate relationship. If Eliza gets too close, Sara will start pulling her hair, scratching her, or screaming. Sara doesn't like other kids to get in her personal space.
So pretty and ready for church!
She loves this little car to ride around on.
Sara loves to be outside.
And she loves to be in the water. She absolutely loves bath time.
So I didn't get around to posting about her birthday because we were in Wyoming at the time, but we had a little party celebration for her there.
We started the day with a little hike to a river. There were lots of wildflowers along the way! It was so beautiful.
Then I made her a vanilla cake with strawberries on top. It was delicious.
This girl loves sweets!
We ended the day with a campfire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows.
Happy birthday sweet girl! I am so glad you are part of our family!














No comments:
Post a Comment