Friday, May 6, 2022

Sara 10 months old!

Sara is not so little anymore, and she has the biggest personality!  She is constantly bouncing, kicking, or rolling over and just started scooting herself forward this week!  She is a mover, just like how I felt her in the womb.  She absolutely loves Lucky, and says "da" for dog (her first word I think!)  Every morning when I set her down on my bed, she moves herself to the edge of the bed (practically falling off) to look at Lucky.  She also loves pulling off my glasses if I am wearing them, and is not afraid to grab anything she sees and pull hard (like the skin on my face).  Her teeth have been coming in fast since we saw the first one (about 8 months?) and she now has at least 5.  I am amazed by how much this girl can eat, and her favorite foods are mac n cheese or homemade tomato soup (one of the first table foods she ever got and she just gobbled it down-- I was afraid she was going to be sick!)  

She is a little sweetheart, and everyone always tells me what big and beautiful eyes she has.  She is a beautiful baby girl and I am so glad she is part of our family.         


This picture made us late for church.  Totally worth it.











She and Eliza are best buddies, and they both adore each other.  
Eliza is the best big sister to her.





















 What a little dolly!  We love you baby Sara!

No comments: