Saturday, May 1, 2021

Thomas's Birthday-- Big 6 Year Old!

It was Thomas's birthday on Friday April 30th, so we invited a few of his friends over for a Lego party.  Luke Jenkins, Theo Oldham, and Westin Bateman.

It was a pretty low stress party.  Ashlee made them a treasure hunt to go on, and the final prize was a little lego set (from the dollar store) for each of them.  They had a lot of fun putting their legos together. 


Then we had pizza and cake.


Thomas wanted a cookie monster cake, so here's what I made:





I think the boys all had a lot of fun.  There was lots of free time where they could just play whatever they wanted and that worked pretty well.

Thomas, you are getting so big!  A big 6 year old now.  Daddy and I bought you a new bike for your birthday, and you ride it out in the cul-de-sac almost everyday.  I love your energy, and enthusiasm for life, how you try to keep up with your older brothers, and the sweet way you hold my hand on the way to the bus stop.  I love how you come to me for a hug and kiss before you go to bed at night.  You try to figure things out on your own, you are very independent.  You took off with reading (just like you did learning how to ride a bike), and I know you are a super smart boy.

We love you so much Thomas! Happy birthday buddy! 

 

No comments: