Saturday, March 6, 2021

Happy 11 Birthday Sam!

Sam turned 11 this year!  His grandma Black made him an awesome Star Wars cake.  How cool is that?!


Sam kept it easy for me-- he just wanted to have a couple friends over to play.  They made shields, had a nerf war, went to the park, had in 'n out for dinner, and cake and ice cream for dessert.  These boys had a lot of fun together.  Elijah and Cory are Sam's best friends right now. 


Sam, you are such a good kid.  I love your happy attitude about everything, and even when you do get mad it doesn't last too long.  You try hard at everything you do, and get along with everybody.  You are very loving towards your family, and I love your ability to laugh and have fun.  I love how you like cooking and food (like me!), and often offer to make lunch for us all.  You are a very helpful, sweet kid.  Love you Sam!!!  Happy Birthday!

 

No comments: