For project week, Ashlee worked really hard (30+ hours) on researching and building a small replica of the Alhambra. It turned out great!
Ben entered his composition piece "Get Down and Drum" into the reflections contest, and ended up winning first place in his category!
Thomas loves to be super competitive with his friend Sarah. Whatever she does, he wants to do too. And he always HAS to be the one to answer the front door.
Some of my favorite things this boy says...
"Could be fun though... it could be!" (from Studio C)
Poo poo 'gain!
My birthday came around again! Gabe and the kids gave me lots of special treatment. Gift certificate for a pedicure, Gabe made me waffles and hamburgers, and I got the biggest present I have ever gotten... a new car!!!
So we had to say goodbye to our trusty old Kia Sedona. It has been a great car.
And hello Toyota Sienna! My favorite features are the blind side auto, keyless entry, and back up camera!
And I will end this truly random post with two truly adorable faces!








No comments:
Post a Comment