Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Thomas


Oh I love this boy.  He makes me so happy, and I love to squeeze him and give him kisses.  Lately my favorite words he says are "Water bottle" (Wa toe bo toe) and "Silly"  (ah SIL ly).  I've got to record him saying it because it is just too adorable.  

Whenever I am changing his diaper,he likes to say, "Dirty (DO dee)" then right after, "WA ka la"  (Spanish word--means "yucky"-- learned from his dad).  So cute!!!  

Also it always used to sound like a bad word when he would try to say "Open it."  It would sound more like "Oh sh...t"  It sounded awful, and one time I was at Target and looking at clothes, and he just kept repeating it over and over again.  It made me a little embarrassed.  I wanted to tell people nearby that we really don't say bad words like that to him.

My absolute favorite part of the day with Thomas is when I get to rock him in the rocking chair before he goes to sleep.  We sing a few primary songs, and he finds his blanket corner and holds it, while he puts his thumb in his mouth (only time he does that), and we rock and I sing a few songs to him.  I think we both love that time together.

Oh, I love this boy!!!


No comments: