Monday, May 14, 2012

Some Fun Things About Sammy

I just had to get on here and post about some fun things Sammy has been doing lately.

The first thing was right before bed last week.  He had found a marker in Ashlee's room and drawn all over her barbie car.  Ashlee was VERY upset, and demanded retribution.  Well, I had to punish Sammy some way, so I tried telling him NO very firmly, trying to sound as stern as I could.  Well, I guess I am just not scary enough, because the corners of his mouth starting coming up into a small smile.  It was just the cutest, mischievous look ever, and I couldn't help it.  He made me smile too.  Darn it.  That kid has got me completely wrapped around his little finger and he knows it.

Okay, more happenings this week.  Sammy has found the bunk bed, and thinks he is old enough to sleep in it.  He has been able to get out of his crib for a long time, and two separate nights last week I went in to check on him after they had all gone to bed.  I found him both times up on the top bunk, fast asleep.  Yikes!  Scary.  Then one afternoon, I went to check on him during naptime, and he was fast asleep on the lower bunk (Ben's bed).  Oh, what am I going to do with that kid.  But I love him all the more for it.  Little rascal.  

No comments: