10.20.2011
We also played "Pin the Party Hat on Blue," and of course, we had to have a pinata. Nothing fancy for the pinata... didn't have time to get creative.
This is the cake I made too. I think it turned out pretty cute. :)
Ben is a big 4 year old, now. Where has the time gone?
Time just keeps going faster and faster.
Ben is a leader, he likes to be in charge and tell others what to do. He doesn't so much like his mommy telling him what to do. :) He has an infectious laugh, and sometimes goes very high and girlish, which I love. He especially loves his sister Ashlee and would do anything for her that she asks of him. He likes to pick on his little brother Sammy though, and take away his toys. But they also love to play together and wrestle. Since we have gotten the Kindle Fire, he is addicted to playing games on it, and will play on it nonstop until we take it away from him. He loves playing with his friends and he loves candy and he is loving preschool this year, and he continues to be our earliest riser every morning.
We love you Ben, and are so happy you are part of our family.












1 comment:
what a fun birthday party. I'm sure the kids loved getting in the Blue's clues spirit as it has been a favorite here before as well. I can't believe how big Ben is getting. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment