Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Camping

We went camping with Holly and Tyler in August.



We tried fishing at this pretty lake but couldn't catch anything.
Ben and Isaac were pretty upset.


Just kidding. :)

Sammy really enjoyed playing in the dirt and soaking his shoes in the water.

This was probably the noisiest campground ever. After we went to bed, we could hear loud music, people partying, dogs barking, guns shooting, and teenagers shouting in the woods. Gabe had to go tell the partyers to be quiet. Then in the middle of the night we started hearing helicopters circling overhead. Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep that night.

The smores were sure yummy though.
Mmmm, I'm getting hungry.



1 comment:

Jessica Brough said...

Hi Becca! I know, it has been so long but I had to say hello! This camping location looks perfectly beautiful! I'm jealous!
I loved reading your family Christmas letter! I'm so sorry to hear you were robbed though; that is terrible. I hope you now have peace. Your kids are so smart and cute! Happy New Year to you and yours!