We have had lots of fun times as a family, and over the years I have tried to blog and record them as they happen. I love looking back on pictures, and remembering what our kids used to look like. They change so much as they get older. I wish I had a better memory so I could remember all the moments I have shared with them, and all their cute little quirks. I wish I could keep them in my pocket, and pull them out to cheer me up whenever I get lonely. But this blog has been the next best thing. So I have turned my blog into this book, so I can pull it out and read it, and remember all the great times we have shared as a family. Hope you enjoy it too.
Love,
Mom
2 comments:
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!
Yipee!! I'm so glad you're ready for it! I'm excited to keep up with eachother this way. =) we miss you guys.
Post a Comment