We just inflated a little kiddie pool in our backyard, and Ashlee loves it! She was out there all day on Saturday, and got quite a nice tan! That girl tans so easily, I'm jealous. I got out the camera and was trying to get some action shots, and this one turned out pretty good.
3 comments:
As usual Ashlee is adorable. I love the swimsuit. We'll have to come and visit you soon, but looking at the calender I don't know when.
Yeah I am so happy you started a blog! Good job on your race. Are you going to run the driggs half with me in August?
you are too brave - running that thing. makes me tired just thinking about it. it makes me sad to know that life goes on even though we're not there. we want to be a part of your lives too! maybe i can superimpose a photo of Hazel in the pool with Ashlee. =) Hazel misses her a lot and still prays for her.
lots of love,
cherilyn
Post a Comment