For Eliza's birthday, we invited her two best friends over for a playdate.
Mila and Abigail. They got all dressed up in their princess dresses, and decorated cupcakes.
(Forgot to take a picture with Abigail.)
I made her a princess Elsa birthday cake, and later on we had Grandma and Grandpa come over for pizza and cake and ice cream.
We love you Eliza!!! You are the sweetest girl in the world. You love princesses, and all things pink, and you have always loved flowers. (During the summer you would carry around a fresh flower in a vase all around the house.) You are loving preschool this year. You are a happy little girl. You always talk about doing the mood meter at school, and how you are Excited!
You love baby Sara, and love that you were both 3 (and 3 months) together, and now you are 4 (and 4 months) together! You are pretty competitive with Thomas. You both always race to get your pajamas on, and when one person wins the other gets very upset and there is usually crying involved. You both love to sit by me at the dinner table. You love oatmeal in the mornings, and mac and cheese for lunch. You love to snuggle, and have someone lay by you when you go to bed. Right now you are loving the show "Vampirina." When you sing it you add an Ooh La La! (From Fancy Nancy)
We just did the Primary program in our ward, and you love to say your part. I got it on video.
"I can be like Jesus by being nice to everybody."
It is just so cute when you say it.
You have always loved to sing, and often make up little songs and sing them.
We always used to sing Let it Go before bed every night, along with other songs.
I just love you so much. You are the best girl in the world. My heart aches to see you grow up, because I just love you the way you are. But I know you will just keep getting more beautiful both inside and out as you get older. Love my baby girl. You bring me so much happiness, more than you will ever know.



No comments:
Post a Comment